[Kde-games-devel] Art guys!

mauricio at tabuleiro.com mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Thu Sep 28 17:56:54 CEST 2006

Hi, all. First, GREAT work Dmitry on getting the scaling support in with
the board I sent you last night. I showed it around here mostly to the art
guys that are in the lab, and everyone seems to like it. David Vignoli and
Ken liked it, and Johann (cced) was also giving me some tips. Now that the
svgz is in SVN, he will make small adjustments to the chips shadows and
the board. He does not have a lot of time since the guys are working hard
on the Oxygen icons, but I believe they will be able to help me with the
SVG transition for the games. I will continue to work on this as well,
mostly enabling some games to use svg and png files with a documented
interface if necessary, so the art guys can test their work directly from
SVN.

So, the BoF item "attracting artists to work on games" is already giving
fruits here, nice.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini