[Kde-games-devel] Idea about themeing and KAtomic SVGzation :)

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Tue Oct 31 20:50:57 CET 2006

Hello,
Le mardi 31 octobre 2006 15:23, Dmitry Suzdalev a écrit :
> Cute little idea kindly visited my mind :-).
> Something like THEMEING or ThemeingInstructions or whatever.
> Perhaps this is something to discuss tomorrow?
That's a good idea. But that can be only basic instructions. For little games
it can maybe be enough but for larger ones, you will need, richer
instructions.

In KsirK, there is a directory where all skins reside and an XML file for each
that describes all parts of the skin. So, there is one step of abstraction
and actual files can have any name.

All steps to create a skin are also explained in the documentation (and at the
web site), even if these instructions are somewhat outdated...

Bye !

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer