[Kde-games-devel] Survey results and IRC meeting

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Tue Oct 24 23:45:04 CEST 2006

Hi, guys. I am going to close the survey next Monday, we have lots of
data to analyze. I would like to schedule an IRC meeting next Wednesday
so we can discuss the results, November 1st, 7:00PM, UTC. This will be
on channel #kdegames, freenode, the channel we are already using for
kdegames discussion.

This is just an idea, other projects I have collaborated with have a
monthly IRC meeting. It is my experience that it is a nice way specially
to attract new developers and collaborators, and to give progress
reports. Of course, the IRC logs are then posted to a wiki page, for
review, as not everyone can attend. And discussion continues on the
mailing list after the meeting, of course.
The meeting time is difficult to agree, of course. But we settled for a
time where the IRC channel is currently more populated for this first
edition. Also, most contributors are in Europe, and this time is good
for them. If we like the experience and decide to do it regularly we can
rotate the schedule in the future, it seems to work for the projects
that use this type of meeting.

Add to the agenda at
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Games+IRC+meeting

Regards,