[Kde-games-devel] Survey update

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Fri Oct 20 18:44:41 CEST 2006

Hi. We have already collected +300 answers in a little over 12 hours. I
have upgraded the surveymonkey subscription (basic one tops at 100), and
as a result I can now enable some advanced features, like the sharing of
results with the respondants. From now on everyone that takes the survey
will be able to see a summary of current results at the end.

If you want to follow it, see

http://www.surveymonkey.com/Report.asp?U=274837292751

Of course, some results are not immediately obvious, as all answers are
optional, so do not jump to conclusions just yet :) Some data needs to
be normalized, and the automatic results are not giving us a measure of
popularity yet, this is a graph we will have to extract from the
answers. I will let it run for maybe 10 days or so, and then we can
close it and try to make some sense out of the results.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini
Tabuleiro