[Kde-games-devel] [KShisen] new tileset

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Thu Oct 19 22:58:38 CEST 2006

Hi, it looks good. Please hang on to the SVG sources, Robert! KMahjongg
is being ported to use SVG tilesets in KDE4.

The current default tileset is available at KDE SVN, in the KDE4 trunk.

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdegames/kmahjongg/pics/default_tileset.svgz?rev=588557&view=log

The plan is to offer the same tilesets for KMahjongg and KShisen
eventually, and add an option so users can also download new ones.

However, I have not really finished the tileset XML format yet. I am
still implementing angle viewing for the tiles, so you will be able to
switch your view position. This is not really necessary for KShisen, but
it is a nice addition to KMahjongg, to see partially obscured tiles. So
the final layout of the SVG and element names are not defined yet, but
should be finished in the next couple of weeks.  If you are interested I
can email you when the format is final, and you could maybe adapt your
SVG to its specifications. Then your artwork would be useful for both
games at once.

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini