[Kde-games-devel] kpat klondike draw3

Hilde Meuris hilde.meuris at student.kuleuven.be
Sat Oct 7 17:26:46 CEST 2006

Hello,

I installed a computer with Kubuntu for my uncle, but there seemed to be
one thing that bothered him: in the draw3-version of klondike you cannot
take back cards which have been put away. Is it possible to change this
in a newer release or is it meant to be like that? I know that you can
take back cards in the draw1 klondike and I am aware of the fact that
you developers might have done this to make the draw3-version more
difficult, but I wanted to ask it to be sure.

Regards,
Hilde