[Kde-games-devel] KsirK 1.7 beta 1

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sun Oct 1 23:20:24 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm happy  to announce the release of a first beta of the upcoming KsirK 1.7,
It has two main new features drawn after my first experience of a network
game with a novice KsirK player: a chat dialog for network games and graphics
in the system messages. Currently, the only graphics are dices during
battles. But this will be generalized. There is also a few bugs that were
removed.

You can get the snapshot here:
http://kde-apps.org/content/download.php?content=21450&id=1

Regards,

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer