[Kde-games-devel] IRC meeting

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Tue Nov 28 22:07:47 CET 2006

Hello,

I'm sorry, but 7 PM UTC (8 PM WET) is a little bit too early for me with
children to put to bed. I'll read the logs...

Best regards,

Kleag
Le mardi 28 novembre 2006 18:19, Mauricio Piacentini a écrit :
> In the last IRC meeting we agreed to try to make it a monthly tradition,
> on the first day of the month. Of course, with the end of the year
> approaching, a lot of people are really busy wrapping up projects.
> However, I believe we should try to keep the meetings going, if only for
> us to have a good time chatting. And of course we can start planning
> what to do during the holidays and summer vacations. Well, at least for
> me it is summer! Beaches... 40 degrees celsius... ha....
>
> So, the agenda is up at
>
> http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE+Games+IRC+meeting
>
> Add to it, and hope to read you guys next Friday!
>
> Regards,
> Mauricio Piacentini

Gael de Chalendar
CEA-List
Centre de Fontenay-aux-Roses
Laboratoire d'Ingénierie de la Connaissance Multimédia Multilingue (LIC2M)
(Multimedia and Multilingual Knowledge Engineering Laboratory)
Bat. 38-2 ; 18, rue du Panorama ; BP 6
92265 Fontenay aux Roses Cedex ; France
Tél.:01.46.54.80.18 ; Fax.:01.46.54.75.80
Email : Gael.D.O.T.de-Chalendar.A at T.cea.D.O.T.fr

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer