[Kde-games-devel] extracting atlantik game server framework for a global KDEgames server product.

Mathieu Jobin mathieu at justbudget.com
Wed Nov 22 05:59:18 CET 2006

Kleag, I'll be happy to hear about your research about doing it through
Jabber protocol. One way or another, we are gonna need integration with
Kopete to invite people for playing.

On 11/16/06, Kleag <kleag at free.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Le mardi 14 novembre 2006 15:48, Mauricio Piacentini a écrit:
> > Mathieu Jobin wrote:
> > I believe integrating support for an existing cross-platform game server
> > project is probably the best course of action, as it would allow matches
> > against people using clients from different projects and technologies
> > (GTK clients, Java applets, and others.)
> What about the idea emitted by someone to use something based on the
> Jabber
> protocol ? Is anybody exploring this way ? If not, I'll have a look at it
> when porting KsirK.
>
> Kleag
> --
> KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
> http://gna.org/projects/ksirk
>
> KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
> http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer

gcc -O0  -DRUBY_EXPORT   -rdynamic -Wl,-export-dynamic -L.   main.o
-lruby-static
-ldl -lcrypt -lm   -o ruby
Everyone is trying their hardest to do their job but management has set it
up so that it's impossible.
Take the control over your money, track your expenses http://justbudget.com

Mathieu