[Kde-games-devel] Tileset format for KMahjongg

Mauricio Piacentini mauricio at tabuleiro.com
Tue Nov 21 03:19:22 CET 2006

Robert Buchholz wrote:
 > Hi,
 > I just finished changing my tileset to the new specs. The .svg and
.tileset
 > files are attached.
 >
 > Just for fun, I also optimized some parts of the default tileset,
reducing its
 > size by 33% without any visible changes. This should also reduce
rendering
 > times.
 >
 > Hope you find some of the stuff useful.

Hi, Robert. Hope you do not mind if I cc the list, but you deserve some
  praise!
Your contributions are commited to SVN, and I also re-enabled the Open
Tileset menu item and added a scaling trigger, so you (and everyone!)
can actually try the new classic tileset in the game (Kmahjongg right
now, soon both will be in KShisen, hopefully.)

A small detail: I noticed two small gaps in the corner of the shadows
for the new tileset (classic.svg). I am not sure how to fix it, maybe
you could copy the shadows used in the default one? Or maybe Johann can
help here, as it is difficult to make a continuous gradient in cases
like this one, and stitching is never perfect... I know, because I tried
something similar at first with the default one, and failed, until
Raquel fixed it for me :)

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini