[Kde-games-devel] Status: Lskat

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 12:28:02 CET 2006

On Sunday 05 November 2006 12:56, Martin Heni wrote:
> Dimity: You said you already did some stuff on kwin4 - is everything
> commited to SVN so that we do not do the same stuff.
Well that was porting-to-QGV-stuff.  When I stuck with KGameMouseIO problem I
stopped to work on kwin4, don't exactly remember why :).
That patch still lies somewhere at my workplace and I don't know whether it
will apply to current kwin4 in trunk.

So you may just go on with your porting....
Or I can send that diff to you so you can take a look / try to apply it...

Cheers,
Dmitry.