[Kde-games-devel] Reporting Progress

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Thu Nov 2 00:35:16 CET 2006

Hi Games Developers!
I talked to a few games team members a couple of weeks ago about featuring KDE
4 games progress in a future KDE Commit-Digest. I would like to feature the
new developments in KDE games in the digest for the upcoming week
(2006-11-05).

I am particularly interested in developments with SVG interface elements, but
of course, any other areas you feel are significant and would like to talk
about would also be great.

I would also like to communicate the general results and outcome of the KDE
games survey.

It would probably be best to have input from a limited group of people with
direct involvement with the current developments (those who are, know who
they are ;)), so if you email me, we can go on from there.

Thanks in advance,
Danny