[Kde-games-devel] Kolf and implicit double to int conversion warnings. Ok to fix?

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Wed May 24 19:35:47 CEST 2006

Hi!

Kolf compilation gives _quite_a_lot_of_ implicit double to int convertion
warnings. Basically doubles are passed everywhere to QPoint's constructors
and to Q3Canvas-related classes.

I fixed almost all this warnings, but there are so many of them, that I began
to doubt - maybe it's intentional? But why then? I can imagine only one
thing: perhaps in future it is planned to port all corresponding code to
Qt4's QPointF class and other its 'F'riends :). Is this the case?

So, I better ask here :).
Ok to commit? Or let these warnings be?

Patch is attached (quite simple).

Dmitry.