[Kde-games-devel] Updating AMOR

Sean O'Brien me at seandiggity.com
Mon May 22 22:26:56 CEST 2006

Kleag -

I think the license.txt you refer to is in the binary release of the program.
The source code is made available here, and the license.txt I refer to is
from that file: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/4173/nkosrc4.zip

I also attached the source to my kde-apps.org post, which has screenshots and
a longer description of what I'd like to do:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=39603

The program is open source, and the portions that are from oneko are free
software, licensed under the GPL (although the author of Neko98 didn't make
the GPL available).  The license section, "You are free to use the source
files in any way you wish, as long as credit is given." might also qualify
the entire program as free software, although a full-GPL release would
clarify things.  Hopefully the author gets back to me soon; if not, I don't
see any legal reasons not to proceed...does anyone else?  I'm also not a
lawyer, but I don't see any barriers to using the code.