[Kde-games-devel] Updating AMOR

Sean O'Brien me at seandiggity.com
Mon May 22 20:22:30 CEST 2006

Not sure if I just subscribed to the right list; someone let me know if KDE
Toys development is another list.

I'm currently working on some more AMOR themes copied from the web and the
Windows program Neko98 (based on oneko).  I also would like to see much of
the code (or at least similar functionality) from Neko98 ported to KDE and
merged with the AMOR codebase.  I also think it would be wise to include most
of the themes from Neko98 (and maybe the ones I found on the web) in the AMOR
release.

More details and some screenshots here if you're interested:
http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=39603

Thanks,
Sean O'Brien