[Kde-games-devel] atlantik

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Mar 27 23:47:52 CEST 2006

Yeah, Rob is quite on a non-programmer mode right now.

Would you be interested on beign atlantik mantainer? If so, could you mail him
(i can provide the mail address if necessary) to see what he thinks?

If you are not interested say so and i'll have a look at the patches and
commit them if seem fine.

Albert

A Dilluns 27 Març 2006 23:28, Joscha Arenz va escriure: