[Kde-games-devel] Where/how is $(LIB_KDEGAMES) defined?

Ian Wadham ianw at netspace.net.au
Tue Jul 18 03:27:50 CEST 2006

From: "Albert Astals Cid" <aacid at kde.org>
> My /home/kde35/build-kdegames/Makefile has
> LIB_KDEGAMES correctly defined.

I think you may be compiling and building all of kdegames
and that LIB_KDEGAMES gets defined in the kdegames top
directory.  My suspicion is it's in "configure.in.in".

I wish to tarball a single game and have "./configure" and
"make" work correctly for the receiver.  Should I add a copy
of kdegames's "configure.in.in" to my tarball?

Cheers, Ian W.