[Kde-games-devel] hello kde-gamers

Mathieu Jobin mathieu at justbudget.com
Wed Dec 20 02:37:20 CET 2006

wow, knetwalk is a very fun game. I wonder why I never heard about it
before.
its no where in my K menu. ALT-F2 found it, of course, its installed. but
why ain't it in the KDE menu.
distro bug? I use Gentoo, which use KDE vanilla. would that be another
problem with the game?

On 12/20/06, cedric <cedric.borgese at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello,
> I'm a kde user since some times and following the advice of johann I
> ported
> knetwalk to svg in kde trunk.
> It's not already perfect, and since I'm a very very very bad graphist, I
> made
> some ugly svg to replace the png...
> I attach the patch and if you are agree, I'll commit it.
>
> I can also propose myself as official maintener of knetwalk since there is
> currently  nobody according the wiki.
>
> And last, I have one questions about porting games to svg :
> it is better (more efficient) to put each svg in individual file, or all
> in
> one svg(z) file and use id to render the appropriate part ?

gcc -O0  -DRUBY_EXPORT   -rdynamic -Wl,-export-dynamic -L.   main.o
-lruby-static
-ldl -lcrypt -lm   -o ruby
Everyone is trying their hardest to do their job but management has set it
up so that it's impossible.
Take the control over your money, track your expenses http://justbudget.com

Mathieu