[Kde-games-devel] Status KWin4

Jaison Lee lee.jaison at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 22:01:07 CET 2006

> just a quick status report on kwin4 as I am doing the SVG and QGV conversion
> offline and can't commit it before it is not at least is playable.

Why not? KDE4 is still being developed. Don't worry about
working/not-working right now. Commits should always happen as often
as possible.

Do yourself a favor and commit as soon as possible. There are plenty
of people out there doing general porting work, ebn stuff, and other
things that aren't subscribed to this list and are going to give you
conflicts. :)