[Kde-games-devel] KsirK 1.8beta1

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Sun Dec 3 09:25:50 CET 2006

Hello Mathieu,

This is Waf (previously scons/bksys) by Thomas Naggy
(http://freehackers.org/~tnagy/waf.html). One year ago, it was chosen as the
replacement of autoconf/automake for KDE, but there was scalability issues
and finaly cmake was chosen.

Since then, Thomas has continued his work. KsirK uses a somewhat old version.
But, I will switch to cmake for the KDE4 port.

Bye.

Kleag