[Kde-games-devel] Kolf Graphics Question

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 18:54:23 CET 2006

Hi, Paul!

I'm not sure about the SVG part of your mail...
Maybe you should just wait and see if SVG support in kolf will "emerge by
itself" :-).
You may just concentrate on porting for now.

On Wednesday 29 November 2006 02:01, Paul Broadbent wrote:
> Also I'm not sure at what stage I should be uploading my work to the CVS.
> At the moment I don't really feel that the code is in a fit state since it
> is still in a transition stage on the way to fully working with QGV. There
> are currently far more bugs in my version than in the one currently on the
> CVS. So is it OK if I keep working on my local copy without uploading to
> CVS until I'm happy with what I've done, or should I be regularly uploading
> to CVS? Since no-one else is working on Kolf, does it really matter?
Well, I think you decide here.
The advantage of committing regularly is that you can later track your
changes. And you won't loose them in case of some local-breakage (let's hope
it'll never happen ;) ).

And keep up good work! ;-)

Cheers,
Dmitry.