[Kde-games-devel] libkdegames

Ian Wadham ianw at netspace.net.au
Fri Aug 18 02:15:50 CEST 2006

From: "Dmitry Suzdalev" <dimsuz at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 6:43 PM
> 3D Rubik game is great!
> Is it accessible somewhere? I'd like to try it! :)

I can send anyone who's interested a tarball.  I'll
send one to Dmitry.  It's a KDE 3.4 app.

> > There are QPtrLists all
> > through it, so I might have trouble converting to Qt 4 ... :-(
> I can help you here after I done with kreversi.
> Or maybe it's not necessary to wait as I can give some time per day to
> helping to do your port :).

Thanks very much for your offer, Dmitry, but I still have some
user-interface issues to work through ... not actions and buttons,
but such things as how (whether) to implement traditional
mathematical notation for cube moves (e.g. FDF' ...), how
to extend it up to a 6x6x6 cube and whether more generalised
rotations would be useful - or just confusing.

So I'd like to get all that finished in a stable env, before
porting to KDE 4.

All the best, Ian W.