[Kde-games-devel] libkdegames

Nicolas aazhyd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 17:55:03 CEST 2006

On 8/17/06, Dmitry Suzdalev <dimsuz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, and I like idea of scripting game process to reproduce it later :).
> I'm thinking of something like small button (oh watever) next to each
> highscore number which can replay you all game moves that lead to this
> highscore.
> That would perhaps solve problem of "hacked-cheated" highscores,
> because each highscore would be tied to concrete sequence of game
> moves that produced it.
>
> Just an idea anyway :).

that's a good idea. It can't prevent cheaters from decresing their
solving time but it can help for sure.

I just wanted to make sure everybody knows there are two highscore
systems in libkdegames at the moment: the legacy one and the extended
one. I always wanted to convert games to the new one which is much
more flexible and advanced and to remove the old classes. I never had
and probably never will have the time to do it. But I think it is the
right time to do it :)

Cheers,
Nicolas