[Kde-games-devel] libkdegames

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 00:57:37 CEST 2006

On Thursday 17 August 2006 01:17, Jaison Lee wrote:
> It looks like you've been keeping tabs on the trunk kreversi, but I
> still think you should consider merging your branch with trunk as soon
> as possible, especially if it is running and playable (that's farther
> along than a lot of KDE4 apps at this time). Why risk merge headaches
> if it's mostly working? With Alexander and Laurent running amok
> amongst the codebase making changes all the time I'm a strong advocate
> of keeping work in trunk. :)
Yes, it's playable, but it lacks a lot of features and is quite untested. I
mean, I can play, but that doesn't mean that there are no bugs :). Well,
actually the "bugs" always exist :).

And I don't think there will be a lot of "merge headaches", because rather
than changing existing files I started with new ones :). Almost from zero
that means.

I think I should merge after all basic features which are in trunk's kreversi
will be more or less implemented.
At the moment there's just a working playfield, undo and changing background
ability.

Setting skill level, tracking moves history, status information - to be done.

Cheers,
Dmitry.