[Kde-games-devel] KZoomMainWindow and adjustSize() tale :)

Nicolas aazhyd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 00:24:49 CEST 2006

On 7/31/06, Dmitry Suzdalev <dimsuz at gmail.com> wrote:
> libksirtet is your child too? :)
> Than my thanks go to you - libksirtet and ksirtet are greatly written :).

thanks

> Btw, aren't you an author of MPInterface and co?

yeah and I am less proud of it :)
I don't know the specific problem you have but the commited fix is
indeed a bit suspicious. To test this code you probably will have to
play ksirtet with two local players since this code is used to
communicate between two "boards"...

For your information this whole library was for multiplayer games
(local or/and networked). The network stuff has been disabled because
it was reported as being broken. So part of the code is compiled but
not used....

Nicolas