[Kde-games-devel] Question about CMakeLists.txt design

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 16:27:37 CEST 2006

Hello kde-game-devels! :)

Today I tried to run kpat (trunk version) and quickly figured out that it
misses installed carddecks from 'libkdegames/carddecks'.

So they need to be added to corresponding CMakeLists.txt.
Old Makefile.am (which located in libkdegames/carddecks) just looped
through all carddecks's subdirectories and installed all png's it
found there.

The question is:
Should I write CMakeLists.txt which behaves like that
Makefile.am (loops) and which resides in libkdegames/carddecks, or should I
prefer more 'modular' approach and write CMakeLists.txt in _each_
deck's subdirectory (so the libkdegames/carddecks/CmakeLists.txt
contains only add_subdirectory statements)?

Hope, I made my question clear, sorry for not very perfect English ;).

And, btw, is
include_directories(${KDE_BLA_BLA_BLA} ${CMAKE_BLA_BLA}...)
needed in png-install-only CMakeLists.txt?
I've already seen a couple of such CMakeLists.txt (and keeped this
statement in those written by myself as I didn't know whether it's really
needed ;) )

Cheers,
Dmitry.