[Kde-games-devel] Oware

michaelcollins@ivorycity.com michaelcollins at ivorycity.com
Thu Sep 15 16:36:59 CEST 2005

Hello fellow game makers,

I just wanted to send you all a quick update on the new KOware game. I
know it's been a while since I last sent an update, but I wanted you all
to know that I've been working on the required changes ( with limited free
time, sadly ). I think you'll be pleased with the improvements to KDE
standardization. I created an entirely new development branch to emphasize
and ensure KDE standards. I have migrated the docs to docbook format,
enforced i18n, created a .desktop file and implemented Makefile.am. The
only thing left is to create the different the sized icons, then I will
commit it to SVN. Thanks for your patience!

Michael Collins