[Kde-games-devel] Re: The Oware Wizard

Andreas Beckermann b_mann at gmx.de
Fri May 20 21:28:35 CEST 2005

On Friday 20 May 2005 20:50, michaelcollins at ivorycity.com wrote:
> Am I the only person on this list?

Yes you are

> I've been echoing emails about my update/submission back to myself for a
> couple weeks now with ne'er a response.

Please understand that when you sent a similar mail a while ago, I had to find
out that nothing of the issues I mentioned got fixed, therefore this game is
not really the highest priority on my list right now.
So unfortunately I guess reminding me every now and then is the only way to
make me look at it, since I am extremely busy again

> In case you guys have missed my exciting updates, I think The Oware Wizard
> is ready for CVS.
>
> http://oware.ivorycity.com
>
> Michael Collins

I am going to have a look at it