[Kde-games-devel] my new kde game, kbusiness

Yogesh M yzonesoft at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 08:11:28 CET 2005

Business is simillar to monopoly but has large
variations in game play. I have attached the board I
am working on. [designed that board using gimp]

Business is a game from India, you can see names of
the indian cities.

Game uses: C++, Qt and Qcanvas

version 1 todo
````````````````
1) offline game play.
2) types of games: original game, my modified game,
race,  money race.
3) themable.
4) whatever I can think that I can do it right now.

P.S: I have already completed a game for linux. it
is a  freecell clone[bolitiare,
yzonesoft.buildtolearn.net] made in C && allegro.

I am learning C++. So, KBusiness is a project
through which I am going to learn Qt, C++ and anything
                          else that comes in the path
of the coding.