[Kde-games-devel] a new KDE Game proposition

Laurent Desmecht l.desmecht at skynet.be
Tue Mar 1 02:41:28 CET 2005

Hello,

Five year ago, I write a small game for KDE. Today I
modify the code for KDE 3 and I think the concept is
a good idea and that it has is place in kde-games.

It's a puzzle game where you gradually reconstruct
a picture from numeric clues. In fact it's not a original
concept. A few nintendo games have been released and
I even found a java script version of the game
(http://www.millstone.demon.co.uk/games/picross/start.htm).
but the game also exist on paper.

I send this email to know how I can propose this
game for an eventual addition to kde-games.

Regards,
Laurent Desmecht