[Kde-games-devel] Re: status of kdegames/libkdegames/highscore

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Thu Jun 16 00:06:24 CEST 2005

Le Mercredi 15 Juin 2005 23:42, Andreas Beckermann a écrit :
> On Wednesday 15 June 2005 23:32, Kleag wrote:
> This is no "philosophy" of the libkdegames library. Its a library used by
> games. Thats all.
Well, I was thinking at something like (just found) kgame/libkdegames.html but
with data for more classes, maybe UML diagrams, etc.

> > Last: It seems that in kdegames only kbackgammon and kwin4 use
> > libkdegames and boson outside. Am I right ?
>
> No.
> Pretty much any application in kdegames uses libkdegames, I think you are
> confusing libkdegames with KGame here (i.e. libkdegames/kgame), which is a
> totally different library.
Yes, exact. Sorry for the confusion. I was clearly writing about the KGame
library.

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer