[Kde-games-devel] status of kdegames/libkdegames/highscore

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Wed Jun 15 23:32:10 CEST 2005

Hello,

Le Mardi 14 Juin 2005 17:48, Heinrich Wendel a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Libkdegames seems to be unmaintained currently and is not in a good
Yes, it seems also to me that libkdegames is not very active, like
http://www.kde.org/kdegames in fact.

What seems the more problematic to me (and what can prevent people to use it,
either by converting their games or in new games) is the lack of clear
documention. Not only API  documentation that you can generate from sources
with a little effort, but conception documentation that help to understand
the philosophy of the library.

Note that this is not a criticism nor a flaming: if I want doc I can do it :-)
It's just a wish.

Last: It seems that in kdegames only kbackgammon and kwin4 use libkdegames and
boson outside. Am I right ? Is there other libkdegames outside kdegames ?

Regards

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer