[Kde-games-devel] Atlantik maintenance

Rob Kaper r.kaper at yarosa.com
Mon Feb 14 16:24:49 CET 2005

Hello,

please cc: me on replies, I'm currently not subscribed. I'm no longer coding
in my spare time, so the following KDE applications are more or less looking
for a new maintainer in CVS:

kdegames/atlantik
kdeaddons/atlantikdesigner

There is a semi-up-to-date archive of my own codebases mirrored at:
http://mirrors.sourcecontrol.net/rob%40unixcode.org--2004/

atlantik--mainline--0.8 is a new version of Atlantik with unfinished features
such as KIMProxy supported. It only works with my development branch of
monopd.

monopd--mainline--0.9 is the current monopd - with one or two fixes not yet in
a released version, next should be 0.9.4.

monopd--development--0.10 is the development branch - the preferred branch for
future development with the 0.8 Atlantik.

To explain the situation a bit: the past year my motivation for coding has
dropped to an extreme low, as has my desire for Internet access at home. Life
is great without either and I'm forcing myself to make this break last for at
least a year - 2005 entirely. Or possibly indefinitely, which is why Atlantik
and companion programs could really use a new maintainer.

Regards,

Rob
--
Rob Kaper