[Kde-games-devel] documentation update

Nicolas aazhyd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 18:33:38 CET 2005

On 12/4/05, Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de> wrote:
> kfouleggs:
> Chapter "Network Multiplayer Games" seems to be outdated.
> I can find no guilabels "Create a network game", "Join a network game",
> "Server address" or "Port" and others in the Multiplayer option dialog.
> What am I doing wrong?

I have disabled network gaming (in ksirtet too) because it was deemed
to be not working reliably.

> Configuring Highscores, Advanced Tab, Key: What's this?

this is indeed obscure and probably should be removed from the GUI...
it's the key to indentify uniquely users. It is only needed in the
config file. I guess that if a user wants to play with the same
nickname on another computer, it's easier to just tell him to copy the
config file...