[Kde-games-devel] documentation update

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sun Dec 4 12:56:03 CET 2005

Hi list,

I try to improve the documentation for the kdegames modul for kde 3.5 and need
some help for the following applications.

kbackgammon:
Menuitem "Move->Double Cube" What's this?
Missing descriptions for all menuitems in the "Command" menu ("New Game",
"Edit Mode" and "Swap Colors".

kenolaba:
"Chapter 5. Advanced Configuration"
What's the stuff on the tab "Evaluation Schemes"?

kfouleggs:
Chapter "Network Multiplayer Games" seems to be outdated.
I can find no guilabels "Create a network game", "Join a network game",
"Server address" or "Port" and others in the Multiplayer option dialog.
What am I doing wrong?
Configuring Highscores, Advanced Tab, Key: What's this?

To get some explanations just in plain text would be helpfull for me.

Please cc me, as I am not suscribed to this list.

Burkhard Lück