[Kde-games-devel] New project Nang Kar

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 25 16:33:31 CEST 2005

Everyone is accepted into KDE SVN, the "difficult" part is beign accepted into
kdegames package but if not you can always release separately as k3b and
amarok do, both of them are hosted on KDE SVN and neither are released whith
official kde packages.

Albert

A Dijous 25 Agost 2005 16:28, A. Sopicki va escriure: