[Kde-games-devel] new multiplayer games

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Thu Aug 18 15:41:51 CEST 2005

Le Jeudi 18 Août 2005 05:45, Mathieu Jobin a écrit :
> what are the chance to see KsirK and Card games incorporated in the
> Atlantik engine ?
>
> the way we can connect to server and find other player is awesome and is
> require in every game......
Good idea. I never used Atlantik so I did not known the server finding
mechanisms. I will have a look at it.
I envisaged this kind of tool but I thinked to GGZ or similar things without
much research a the moment. I will definitively implement something in a
future version, probably 1.6, as the tasks list is already long for 1.4 (I
increment the minor version version 2 by 2 for each major features release).

Regards,

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer