[Kde-games-devel] kde-games package removal proposal

Danny Allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 21:41:06 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 20:30, you wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 17. August 2005 16:29 schrieb Danny Allen:
> [...]
>
> > a terminally-ill patient. I still think that it should go: we should only
> > have one app for each game type, and I think that KSirtet is the better
> > app for now and the future.
> >
> > Speaking of only having one app per game type, maybe ksame should be
> > removed to keep klickety as the sole app of that type? (ksame was written
> > in 1998, probably is not actively maintained, and suffers from some
> > (though not all, ksame is actually playable) [...]
>
> Sure. While you're at it, why not removing the whole kdegames package as
> you imply with your subject line?

I don't imply anything of the sort - it is merely a short version of what I
propose, as subjects are supposed to be.

Or would you have preferred: "KSmileTris package removal from kde-games
proposal"?

Please reply intelligently to my proposal content if you have anything to
input to this debate.

> mfg
> 	Leo

Danny