[Kde-games-devel] patch for libkdegames/kgame/kgamepropertylist.h

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Wed Aug 17 21:39:43 CEST 2005

Le Mercredi 17 Août 2005 20:31, Heinrich Wendel a écrit :
> Andreas Beckermann wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> > Hi
> > the patch looks good to me (even though I cannot reproduce the problem.
> > Maybe a gcc 4.x issue?), however I currently sit in front of a computer
> > where I don't have my SVN account available, so I cannot commit this
> > (I'll be able to in a few weeks probably).
> >
> > Could anyone with a SVN account please commit this patch? Thanks
>
> The patch does not apply against HEAD here.
Yes, for HEAD, the good code is:
 uint findIterator(Iterator me)
  {
    Iterator it;
    uint cnt=0;
    for( it = Q3ValueList<type>::begin(); it != Q3ValueList<type>::end();
++it )
    {
      if (me==it)
      {
        return cnt;
      }
      cnt++;
    }
    return count();
  }

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer