[Kde-games-devel] kde-games package removal proposal

Danny Allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 17 16:29:20 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 17 August 2005 14:04, you wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 August 2005 14:18, Danny Allen wrote:
> > the graphics "quality" of KSmileTris really has to be seen to be
> > believed...
>
> It should better default to "Symbols" tile set, yes.

Doing that would be a little help, yes. But, it would just be a bandaid on a
terminally-ill patient. I still think that it should go: we should only have
one app for each game type, and I think that KSirtet is the better app for
now and the future.

Speaking of only having one app per game type, maybe ksame should be removed
to keep klickety as the sole app of that type? (ksame was written in 1998,
probably is not actively maintained, and suffers from some (though not all,
ksame is actually playable) of the problems that KSmileTris suffers. Again,
in this case, I think that klickety is the stronger app of the two,
especially going into future development.

Danny