[Kde-games-devel] New Application

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Mon Aug 15 10:00:24 CEST 2005

Hello,

About QT, there is a very complete documentation with examples and tutorials
at http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/ . For KDE, there is also a lot of
documentation at http://developer.kde.org/ about the API but also about KDE
development process. Note that there is already some card games in KDE, and
dedicated GUI libraries in libkdegames.

 For inclusion in KDE and a CVS account, I think that you should before come
with a somewhat finished package. To store it in the meantime, you have a lot
of choices, like http://gna.org , http://sourceforge.net, Savannah, etc.

Good luck !

Kleag

--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://gna.org/projects/kgraphviewer