[Kde-games-devel] Re: The Oware Wizard

michaelcollins at ivorycity.com michaelcollins at ivorycity.com
Thu Apr 28 21:28:30 CEST 2005

Actually, I DID get around to fixing those requested features. :)
I just haven't published the code to my website yet; will have an
opportunity to do it this weekend.

I'm working full time and getting a masters degree at night, so I have
sporadic weekends where I can devote time, but I'm committed to
maintaining it as best I can.

There are only minor features/additions required to make it KDE standard
anyway. The game as a whole though is production quality and has been so
for > 1 year.

It's also a great addition because it has broad international appeal -
users in Europe, South America and Africa will find it a welcome and high
quality addition.

I will shoot off an email when I publish the new source - probably Sunday.

Best,
Michael Collins