[Kde-games-devel] anyone need bug testers?

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Mon Oct 18 01:01:08 CEST 2004

On Sunday 17 October 2004 3:07pm, miriam clinton (iriXx) wrote:
> Hi, just wondering if anyone needs bug testers for KDE games?

Bug hunting is always welcome in KDE. I personally don't _need_ it for
Atlantik because I frequently use it myself and thus I'm fairly aware of its
problems, but it's always welcome.

Perhaps the other games have more urgency for testing.. I suggest you just try
out the games that appeal to you and let us know! (either here or preferably
through bugs.kde.org)

Regards,

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had
cap at capsi.com | better learn baseball" -- Jacques Barzun