[Kde-games-devel] Kreversi: small cleanup patch

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Tue Jun 1 00:16:28 CEST 2004

On Mon, 31 May 2004, Rob Kaper wrote:

> On Sunday 30 May 2004 11:41 pm, Inge Wallin wrote:
> > On Sun, 30 May 2004, Rob Kaper wrote:
> > > It might make more sense to make the color a property of player, instead
> > > of a seperate entity.
> >
> > I don't think so.  A player is for me an entity that can make moves.  In
> > a game like kreversi, it might mean the human operator, a builtin AI or an
> > external AI that communicates with the GUI through some mechanism.
>
> Nevermind, I forgot even I myself am removing player token properties for an
> actual token class in monopd. I'd still say the token at least inherits the
> color of the player that "owns" it, but that might be overcomplicating
> matters.

Er, I don't think that I understand what you mean here.  Does this mean
that you will apply the patch?

Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |
inge at lysator.liu.se       |       life becomes meaningless."                |
                          | Geoffrey James: The Tao of Programming.         |