[Kde-games-devel] Fwd: KPanta 1.0 - Announcement - AntiChess Program

Albert Astals Cid tsdgeos at terra.es
Tue Jan 13 20:33:30 CET 2004

A few problems here.

$ tar xvfz kpanta_1_0.tgz
gives me the descompresion output and then
gzip: stdin: decompression OK, trailing garbage ignored
kpanta - 1.0/kpanta.spec
kpanta - 1.0/stamp-h.in
tar: El proceso hijo devolvió el estado 2
tar: Salida con error demorada desde errores anteriores

This is using
$ tar --version
tar (GNU tar) 1.13.25

The directory is created and i can run configure on it, but after calling make
on it i get

move.cpp:24: error: default argument given for parameter 5 of
`Move::Move(const int&, const int&, const int&, const int&, const
promotion_t&)'
move.h:54: error: after previous specification in `Move::Move(const int&,
const int&, const int&, const int&, const promotion_t&)'
move.cpp:36: error: default argument given for parameter 2 of `void
Move::set(const std::string&, promotion_t)'
move.h:61: error: after previous specification in `void Move::set(const
std::string&, promotion_t)'
move.cpp:41: error: default argument given for parameter 5 of `void
Move::set(const int&, const int&, const int&, const int&, promotion_t)'
move.h:65: error: after previous specification in `void Move::set(const int&,
const int&, const int&, const int&, promotion_t)'

With gcc version 3.3.1

A Dimarts 13 Gener 2004 19:38, Martin Heni va escriure: