[Kde-games-devel] kmahjongg bugs

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Wed Feb 4 22:34:38 CET 2004

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 01:25:24AM +0100, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Hi, today i noticed that kmahjongg bugs are assigned to a person called
> Mathias Mueller with mail in5y158 AT public DOT uni-hamburg DOT de. I have
> looked at accounts in kde-common and seems he is no longer a kde developer.
> Should be better that these mails come to that list (or to a mantainer if
> someone wants to be it) than to someone doesn't plans to look at them?

Let them come to the list for now so the application can be maintained. If
it's too much traffic and noone turns out to be working on it, we can remove
it from kdegames later, in case there are too many bugs to ship.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 2/17 Blink-182, 2/29 Anti-Flag
cap at capsi.com | 3/5  Anti-Flag/Heideroosjes, 3/19 The Offspring