[Kde-games-devel] Card terminology

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sun Aug 29 13:30:34 CEST 2004

I have a question regarding card terminology in English.  I am cleaning up
the KPoker code, and I have found some places where I suspect that the
terminology is used wrong.  However since English is not my native
language, I am not really sure and would like to hear the opinion of a
native English speaker.

The backside of the cards is referred to as "deck".  I thought a deck was
a stack of cards.  Can it be used like this as well?

	-Inge

Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |
inge at lysator.liu.se       |       life becomes meaningless."                |
                          | Geoffrey James: The Tao of Programming.         |