[Kde-games-devel] Different versions of KDE

Inge Wallin inge at lysator.liu.se
Sat Aug 28 09:33:01 CEST 2004

How does it work with the different versions of KDE?

KDE 3.3 has just been released.  As far as I understand, KDE 3.3 is on a
branch in CVS and HEAD, where I checked in my last fix is going to be KDE
3.4.

How about KDE 3.3.1?  Will the things that we do now go into that, or do
we have to check in the fixes on the branch as well?

	-Inge

Inge Wallin               | Thus spake the master programmer:               |
                          |      "After three days without programming,     |
inge at lysator.liu.se       |       life becomes meaningless."                |
                          | Geoffrey James: The Tao of Programming.         |