[Kde-games-devel] test QPtrList existence ?

cantabile cantabile.03 at wanadoo.fr
Tue Sep 23 22:35:33 CEST 2003

Thanks,
I think it was a typo from Andreas when he said to set autoDelete to
true, isn't it ?
I read in Qt doc that they do not encourage this and the library doc
says also it isn't for the faint of heart (sweat...)
I ran Valgrind and found many leaks or problems, but none directly from
my program (lots of X11 related probs. and one or two from
KGamePropertyBase ), so I guess everything's okay at the moment.

The game is nearly finished for two human players.
I'll call for help later this week, when I'll be lost with computer IO
:)

See you.
Jean-François.