[Kde-games-devel] kbackgammon completely broken in kde-3.1.4

Nicolai Lissner nlissne at linux01.gwdg.de
Mon Sep 22 04:11:07 CEST 2003

Hello again,

I am confused about a new bug that appears in kbackgammon with kde 3.1.4

This bug is *not* caused by the source code of kbackgammon - which (in lack of
a maintainer) didn't change between kde 3.1.3 and 3.1.4 - so it probably have
something to do with changes done to libkdegames but I'm clueless.

kbackgammon is useless now - because players cannot move correctly.
They can only move 1 of 2 moves -- when playing locally this results in a new
"version" of backgammon - each player can chose one of two dice they want to
use of their roll to move - they cannot move the other one. I dont know what
this game is called -- it's not backgammon. ;-)

Anyone got an idea?

Nicolai